Every small business owner should understand the inter-relationship between revenues, assets, and cash flow. The saying, “cash is king” means everything to a successful business owner and can often make the difference between a business thriving or dying.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?