This shift from consumers buying low-end value brands to purchasing high-end brands, both in the liquor stores and in restaurants and bars, can be seen as a very positive sign for economic recovery, both for bars, liquor stores, spirits manufacturers, and even the economy as a whole.
Who Voted for this Story
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Spring Clean Your Small Business