How to hire a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), and when to hire one for your small business, is an important question to answer. In this video, Mike of TopButton.com, a fashion media company, emphasizes the need to use an accountant to avoid letting the bookkeeping part of your business distract you from developing your core products and services. At the same time, he says it is always important for business owners to be very involved in the finance side of their business. The video also covers other things to look for when considering hiring an accountant and important services the right accountant should bring to the table.
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product