Small businesses often encounter cash flow issues, which affects their ability to meet employee payroll (and pay bills). If this is a regular occurrence, some changes need to be made within the business.
Who Voted for this Story
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You