Positive economic news from the U.S. and indications of low interest rates for the next few years pushed the euro to a five-week high against the dollar and the yen on Thursday, January 26, Reuters reports.
Who Voted for this Story
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut