Chargebacks is a great way of getting back what you paid for a faulty product or service, but before you initiate it, it might be worth knowing what it means for the seller and why it’s sometimes better to ask them directly for a refund, without getting banks involved in it. Here's why.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up