Chargebacks is a great way of getting back what you paid for a faulty product or service, but before you initiate it, it might be worth knowing what it means for the seller and why it’s sometimes better to ask them directly for a refund, without getting banks involved in it. Here's why.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Will sites like Ello ever replace Facebook? Social media guru Gary Vaynerchuk doesn't think so. On a recent … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"