Chargebacks is a great way of getting back what you paid for a faulty product or service, but before you initiate it, it might be worth knowing what it means for the seller and why it’s sometimes better to ask them directly for a refund, without getting banks involved in it. Here's why.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank