Chargebacks is a great way of getting back what you paid for a faulty product or service, but before you initiate it, it might be worth knowing what it means for the seller and why it’s sometimes better to ask them directly for a refund, without getting banks involved in it. Here's why.
Who Voted for this Story
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience