Chargebacks is a great way of getting back what you paid for a faulty product or service, but before you initiate it, it might be worth knowing what it means for the seller and why it’s sometimes better to ask them directly for a refund, without getting banks involved in it. Here's why.
Who Voted for this Story
Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?