Few businesses have the luxury of taking on venture capital, angel investments, or other external funding when they are getting off the ground. So for the majority of entrepreneurs, bootstrapping with personal funds is the only way. Here, OPEN Forum experts share best practices and other words of wisdom on how to make bootstrapping work for you.
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths