It looks like funding has started to loosen up a bit and we may be heading to an uptick for small business owners. But you and you alone, are responsible for ensuring there is enough cash to support your business. So as the year draws to a close, it’s important to take a look back at your business finances and assess what went well and what didn’t work so well to create the foundation for a better future.
Who Voted for this Story
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience