December ought to be a month of celebrations, but for managers it often isn’t. In many companies this is the time for the yearly performance appraisals. When top management is not trusting employees, and employees are not trusting top management, the middle manager is usually caught between a rock and a hard place. But they don’t have to be. Organizing feedback for performance evaluations can actually be very interesting, but only when people do it right.
Who Voted for this Story
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers