Everybody knows the effect of food has on our health, but according to the 2013 study published in the journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine, the food we consume can also directly affect our work productivity and performance. That means the key to higher profits may actually be on your employees' plate. If you're looking to retain a productive and engaged workforce, it's time to trade in those morning donuts for more nutritious meals. Take a look at the real benefits of investing in your employees' health, and find out how a simple meal can transform your workers into a dedicated team.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!