Everybody knows the effect of food has on our health, but according to the 2013 study published in the journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine, the food we consume can also directly affect our work productivity and performance. That means the key to higher profits may actually be on your employees' plate. If you're looking to retain a productive and engaged workforce, it's time to trade in those morning donuts for more nutritious meals. Take a look at the real benefits of investing in your employees' health, and find out how a simple meal can transform your workers into a dedicated team.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses