Everybody knows the effect of food has on our health, but according to the 2013 study published in the journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine, the food we consume can also directly affect our work productivity and performance. That means the key to higher profits may actually be on your employees' plate. If you're looking to retain a productive and engaged workforce, it's time to trade in those morning donuts for more nutritious meals. Take a look at the real benefits of investing in your employees' health, and find out how a simple meal can transform your workers into a dedicated team.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business