Everybody knows the effect of food has on our health, but according to the 2013 study published in the journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine, the food we consume can also directly affect our work productivity and performance. That means the key to higher profits may actually be on your employees' plate. If you're looking to retain a productive and engaged workforce, it's time to trade in those morning donuts for more nutritious meals. Take a look at the real benefits of investing in your employees' health, and find out how a simple meal can transform your workers into a dedicated team.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]