Everybody knows the effect of food has on our health, but according to the 2013 study published in the journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine, the food we consume can also directly affect our work productivity and performance. That means the key to higher profits may actually be on your employees' plate. If you're looking to retain a productive and engaged workforce, it's time to trade in those morning donuts for more nutritious meals. Take a look at the real benefits of investing in your employees' health, and find out how a simple meal can transform your workers into a dedicated team.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over