Everybody knows the effect of food has on our health, but according to the 2013 study published in the journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine, the food we consume can also directly affect our work productivity and performance. That means the key to higher profits may actually be on your employees' plate. If you're looking to retain a productive and engaged workforce, it's time to trade in those morning donuts for more nutritious meals. Take a look at the real benefits of investing in your employees' health, and find out how a simple meal can transform your workers into a dedicated team.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
It could be argued that sales, in some form or other, is the most important function for any business. Because, without … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- There is no shame in seeking help
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web