We refer to many different types of payments to employees as bonuses. They range from very modest amounts paid for specific activities to substantial components of a worker’s total compensation package.The misuse of the term bonus occurs most frequently when the amounts are a normal and contractual part of an employee’s compensation package.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- How to Find Worklife Apps