Although there are some key differences between direct mail and e-mail, sometimes old direct mail tricks can work wonders in the relatively new e-mail channel. Case in point: in a recent test I did with a client, we added a Johnson Box to its e-mail control. It generated a 220 percent lift in response rate! Here's a brief overview of the results, along with some tips for making a Johnson Box work for you.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing