In his DMA 07 Conference and Exhibition presentation, “Running Red Lights: The Keys To Creating Dazzling Direct Mail,” Steve Penn, CEO and executive creative director of Penn Garritano Direct Response Marketing, said he likes to think of the direct mail package as a touchpoint for the entire brand experience. Copywriters always should “tell a story — even in today's text-messaged, sound-bitten world,” says Penn. To tell that story, he recommends direct mailers ask themselves the following five questions:
Who Voted for this Story
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question