Marketing is inarguably one of the most crucial parts of every business. It could come in the form of media advertisements, word of mouth information dissemination, gigantic billboard, events, stickers fliers and sales promos, among others. Without people knowing about a company's product or service, who will buy them? Nobody will be able to avail of a product if no one knows it exists.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis