Marketing is inarguably one of the most crucial parts of every business. It could come in the form of media advertisements, word of mouth information dissemination, gigantic billboard, events, stickers fliers and sales promos, among others. Without people knowing about a company's product or service, who will buy them? Nobody will be able to avail of a product if no one knows it exists.
Who Voted for this Story
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!