True story highlighting the importance of differentiating between knowledge and experience. Experience does not mean you know everything. It does, however, mean that you have a pretty good idea where to look and how to evaluate what you find.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob