True story highlighting the importance of differentiating between knowledge and experience. Experience does not mean you know everything. It does, however, mean that you have a pretty good idea where to look and how to evaluate what you find.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches