True story highlighting the importance of differentiating between knowledge and experience. Experience does not mean you know everything. It does, however, mean that you have a pretty good idea where to look and how to evaluate what you find.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- Google+ Lifts Real Names Only Policy
- Nellie Akalp Tells You Why You Need to Incorporate on FOX Business
- The Growing Trend of Flexible Workplaces – Benefits & Challenges [podcast]
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?