Potentially there is a lot of time to be saved when using emailing tools. Some tools allow you to create your emails in advance so that you can pick a template that only needs minor adjustments when it is sent out. As a business you are going to have to send out multiple emails with similar details on, and with online tools, you can create your emails in advance so that all you need to do is change a name or a number.
Who Voted for this Story
We're looking forward to some great networking and fun during the Brother Creative "Back to Business" Twitter Chat 2 … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?