Potentially there is a lot of time to be saved when using emailing tools. Some tools allow you to create your emails in advance so that you can pick a template that only needs minor adjustments when it is sent out. As a business you are going to have to send out multiple emails with similar details on, and with online tools, you can create your emails in advance so that all you need to do is change a name or a number.
Who Voted for this Story
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!