Potentially there is a lot of time to be saved when using emailing tools. Some tools allow you to create your emails in advance so that you can pick a template that only needs minor adjustments when it is sent out. As a business you are going to have to send out multiple emails with similar details on, and with online tools, you can create your emails in advance so that all you need to do is change a name or a number.
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?