Potentially there is a lot of time to be saved when using emailing tools. Some tools allow you to create your emails in advance so that you can pick a template that only needs minor adjustments when it is sent out. As a business you are going to have to send out multiple emails with similar details on, and with online tools, you can create your emails in advance so that all you need to do is change a name or a number.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches