I just finished reading The Welcomer Edge by Richard Shapiro, and I got a lot out of it about customer service. We’ve all come to expect our experiences with call center reps, cashiers and customer service agents to be bad, based on the fact that many of them are. But think back to one or more times where you were pleasantly surprised by your interaction at a business.
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup