I just finished reading The Welcomer Edge by Richard Shapiro, and I got a lot out of it about customer service. We’ve all come to expect our experiences with call center reps, cashiers and customer service agents to be bad, based on the fact that many of them are. But think back to one or more times where you were pleasantly surprised by your interaction at a business.
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?