A server is an entrepreneur as much as an employee, often earning as much directly from clients as from the restaurant or bar that employs them. Follow this 18-step plan to make a killing serving in a bar or restaurant.
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog