A server is an entrepreneur as much as an employee, often earning as much directly from clients as from the restaurant or bar that employs them. Follow this 18-step plan to make a killing serving in a bar or restaurant.
Who Voted for this Story
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around
- Create Space for My Upcoming Book
- Business Intelligence is the Icing on the Cake for Butter Lane Bakery