A server is an entrepreneur as much as an employee, often earning as much directly from clients as from the restaurant or bar that employs them. Follow this 18-step plan to make a killing serving in a bar or restaurant.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think