With the winter holidays just right around the corner, it’s time to think about investing in gifts for your clients. Sending them a token of your appreciation can go a long way toward building the trusting relationship you need to keep customers coming back.
Who Voted for this Story
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps
- A Cockamamie Franchise Idea
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Increasing Sales By Being Negative & The Research
- Are You SURE Customers Want It? - Product Development Process