With the winter holidays just right around the corner, it’s time to think about investing in gifts for your clients. Sending them a token of your appreciation can go a long way toward building the trusting relationship you need to keep customers coming back.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Companies are bought, not sold