The power is in the hands of the consumer. They know that they have options and they are going to take their time to ensure that they make the right choice before spending their money. Besides getting recommendations from trusted friends, family, or colleagues consumers are spending time researching companies online and often what the choice comes down to is, “can I trust that this business/product will be a good fit?” So how can you convey that your business can be trusted? Here are a few ways:
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?