What the heck, the phone's not ringing like it was this time last year, something must be up. In good times it's easy to get lazy and one of the first things to go is that genuine, I really appreciate your business and want to see how I can make your life better, approach to serving customers...
Who Voted for this Story
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?