What do you do when a customer threatens to leave your product or service? Some companies don’t respond at all, while others reply with an exit survey. But for early-stage companies, trying to win them back—and learn from their feedback—is often a better strategy.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech