What do you do when a customer threatens to leave your product or service? Some companies don’t respond at all, while others reply with an exit survey. But for early-stage companies, trying to win them back—and learn from their feedback—is often a better strategy.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It