What do you do when a customer threatens to leave your product or service? Some companies don’t respond at all, while others reply with an exit survey. But for early-stage companies, trying to win them back—and learn from their feedback—is often a better strategy.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're trying to get visitors to click your sponsored content, try using an image with a celebrity or with eye … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016