You know that moment where you have already visited a website and then saw the advertisement over and over again? No, that's not stalking. That is a form of advertising called as retargeting.
Who Voted for this Story
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones