You know that moment where you have already visited a website and then saw the advertisement over and over again? No, that's not stalking. That is a form of advertising called as retargeting.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!