When starting a business, choosing a name is always one of the very first things on the agenda. After all, without a name there would not be a business, at least not a recognized one that would be very successful.
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)