When starting a business, choosing a name is always one of the very first things on the agenda. After all, without a name there would not be a business, at least not a recognized one that would be very successful.
Who Voted for this Story
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?