Small business advertising tips from Business Week include seven basic reasons why advertising may not be working. Steve McKee of Business Week says a recent informal LinkedIn poll shows 91 percent of consumers are just not paying much attention to advertising messages. And it's a pretty safe bet this applies across the board whether you're taking out an ad in the local newspaper or marketing via the Internet. Of course, if this is true of your business it means you could be spending an awful lot of money or at the least an awful lot of time with online marketing with no return at all. Check out the seven advertising pitfalls in this article and see if you recognize any of them from your marketing efforts.
Who Voted for this Story
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)