Now that you know the rules of event planning, it’s time to start promoting your event. Whatever event you’re planning, you need to have a robust marketing plan that includes both online and offline advertising to spread the message.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business