As Pinterest continues its rapid growth, quadrupling from 9 to 40 million users in 2012, many businesses and marketers are struggling to maximize their brands' potential on the site. And with consumer pins and repins climbing into the hundreds of millions, the opportunity for advertisers to reach new audiences is enormous.
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst