The FTC's new disclosure standard considerably tightens the requirements for disclosure statements for online advertisements, ads and reviews. Also, if you're posting anything on a social media platform, that specifically requires disclosure, too.
Who Voted for this Story
It could be argued that sales, in some form or other, is the most important function for any business. Because, without … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares