The FTC's new disclosure standard considerably tightens the requirements for disclosure statements for online advertisements, ads and reviews. Also, if you're posting anything on a social media platform, that specifically requires disclosure, too.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy