The FTC's new disclosure standard considerably tightens the requirements for disclosure statements for online advertisements, ads and reviews. Also, if you're posting anything on a social media platform, that specifically requires disclosure, too.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Outsourcing May be Worse for Business Than You Think
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- The Biggest Branding Mistake Small Businesses Make
- 10 Tools to Take the Pain out of Your Biggest Tax Return Headache