The FTC's new disclosure standard considerably tightens the requirements for disclosure statements for online advertisements, ads and reviews. Also, if you're posting anything on a social media platform, that specifically requires disclosure, too.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz