The FTC's new disclosure standard considerably tightens the requirements for disclosure statements for online advertisements, ads and reviews. Also, if you're posting anything on a social media platform, that specifically requires disclosure, too.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform