The FTC's new disclosure standard considerably tightens the requirements for disclosure statements for online advertisements, ads and reviews. Also, if you're posting anything on a social media platform, that specifically requires disclosure, too.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path