Brokers and life insurance companies advertise that they will send you a free information kit without any obligation to interested persons concerning their special market letter or insurance information. The purpose of such offers is that certain types of services and products are not easy to sell and may need a sales person to complete the order.
Who Voted for this Story
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup