Brokers and life insurance companies advertise that they will send you a free information kit without any obligation to interested persons concerning their special market letter or insurance information. The purpose of such offers is that certain types of services and products are not easy to sell and may need a sales person to complete the order.
Who Voted for this Story
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting