There was also a general decline in the number of deal sites available on the internet, with 38 deal sites closing their doors but with 36 new deals sites coming online. This leads many to assume that small businesses should stay away from deal-of-the-day marketing schemes, based on their failure to turn a profit for small businesses. But before we all overreact, let’s take a step back...
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support