It's hard to over-estimate the importance of a good logo. When they're done well -- they can become shorthand for your entire brand or company. Sadly, most logos never achieve that status because they're not well executed.
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic